Spring is that time of the year when we start sorting through the old to make room for the new. From donating clothes from our closets to installing some new fixtures in the bathroom, homeowners might have a laundry list of tasks to complete for the upcoming spring. Whatever your list might include, Bison Plumbing certainly recommends taking a good look at your home plumbing to make sure it’s in tip-top shape.
Living in Michigan, we encounter harsh, cold winters that can do a number on our plumbing systems in our homes. Bison Plumbing has the best plumbers in Warren to help with drain plumbing, new fixture installation, and other home plumbing work.
While most homeowners can do basic tasks like turning outdoor water lines on or replacing sink fixtures, the plumbers at Bison Plumbing are your experts for all those tasks a little too intimidating for the average homeowner.
Take a look at some of the more advanced tasks we will check:
- Low water pressure. This can mean that there are hidden leaks somewhere in your plumbing. If you have noticed that your shower or faucets are running slower than normal, this is a common sign that a leak has sprung somewhere in your pipes or an issue resides in your water heater.
- Proper sump pump function. After the winter, sump pumps can be littered with leaves, tree branches, and other debris, causing clogs and serious potential issues with your sump pump. We’ll check your sump pump this spring so you avoid the chance of your basement flooding or encountering significant water damage.
- Leaky toilets and faucets. Toilets and faucets cause unnecessarily high water bills if they have a leak. Our plumbers will check all areas of your faucets and toilets to make sure there are no leaks, cracks, or other broken seals causing leaks to continue running your bills up.
- Drain cleaning and hydro jetting. Hydro jetting is the go-to solution for long-term results and has become increasingly popular within the drain cleaning field. Hydro jetting is generally used when mechanical rods can’t successfully clear or remove a particular blockage such as grease, roots, hair, or mineral deposit, giving a much deeper and cleaner drain.
- Water heaters. Bison specializes in quality assurances for readily available hot water sources. Tankless water heaters are one of the most energy-efficient utilities. Tankless heaters will never hold gallons and gallons of heated water as traditional water heaters have done. This upgrade will only heat water when it needs to be used instead of heating it and holding it — costing you extra unwanted energy dollars.
From checking the sump pump to helping you with a bathroom renovation, the Bison plumbers will perform any needed plumbing maintenance for your home. We recommend you have one of our plumbers out to your home to check your plumbing so you will be ready for a productive and issue-free spring!
Bison Plumbing: The Best Plumbers in Warren, MI
Since 1998, Bison Plumbing has provided fully insured, licensed local plumbing services and mechanical piping for homes and businesses with an unmatched customer experience. We only use the best parts and supplies available to be able to perform at the best for our valued customers. We are always making sure to stay ahead of the curve and regulated with all current mechanical codes and regulations set by the state of Michigan.
When Bison Plumbing is on the job you can rest assured that your job will be done right, on time, and for a fair price. We do all kinds of plumbing repairs, drain snaking and remedying clogged drains, sewer line replacement and sewer repairs, rooter work, and more local plumber work.
With your help and a little hard work, we can help keep our systems and infrastructures operating efficiently for generations to come. Give us a call today at (586) 335-2238 or fill out our contact form for more information!